Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

rainbow drawings

~ rainbow drawings ~

i love rainbows =3
all drawings are from 2011 except the rainbow music gift which i drew 2 weeks ago.

~ rainbow kraken ~
love kraken and octopus <3

~ rainbow of memories ~

"all those
• wonderful • colorful • beautiful
moments with you all those
• funny • sweet • lovely
moments with you all those
• bad • cold • sad
moments with you will be
• part of my memory • always in my mind • never forgotten
"


~ my rainbow above the clouds ~

"above the clouds
i'm able to rest
above the clouds
is how i feel with you
you are my light
you are my colors of life
you are my rainbow
"


~ dreamy vision ~

"did u ever wonder how it would've been, if u were born in another world?
goin out to the far, other worlds and live ur very own adventure?
wanting to be as free as noone was before?
but knowing... that this wish will ever remain a dream?
or is it possible..
that it's in the end maybe..
a dreamy vision?
"


~ ace - strong adventure ~

"lets live a live without any regrets!
sail around the world!
be as free as no one was before!
and fulfill your biggest dream!
start living...
before you start dying...
"


~ hatsune miku - rainbow creation ~

drawing for kaito-kun


~ dreaming ~

"im dreaming...
of a better day
im dreaming...
of a better world
im dreaming...
of you.
"


~ rainbow music gift ~

this is a lil drawin for nicholas


~ rainbow gift for nina-chii ~

xmas imp present


~ drawing my rainbow ~
"im drawing my own rainbow
to create my own happyness"



~ RENA ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen